Counseling Services

If problems arise during your doctoral studies, there are various contact points at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and at university level that you can get in touch with.

Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

  • A first point of contact can be the PhD coordinator of your subject.
  • You can also contact the person of trust for doctoral students at the faculty: Prof. Dr. Svenja Goltermann (Vice Dean Graduate School).
  • The heads of the institutes and seminars are also an important point of contact.

Central counselling services

Graduate Campus
Psychological Counselling Services
Association of Junior Researchers at the University of Zurich
Employee and PhD Assistance Office
Research Integrity

We recommend that you act early in the event of conflicts or other problems relating to your doctorate. It is worthwhile to seek support quickly in stressful situations.